I spent 35 minutes Sunday night writing a post about our wild and wooly weekend (the best date with my hubby EVER!, a wedding shower for my new niece, torrential rainfall, house guests, a funeral, news of another death while on the way to the funeral, another child cousin diagnosed with cancer, a stolen credit card, and one of our children hospitalized - with no way to pay due to the canceled credit card - and released in time for graduation.) It was kind of a long post (and certainly also a very long weekend!) Then I hit Publish and it all disappeared. Also Spell check is shot and Template and Layout are down. I can't comment on most sites right now either. So, if I am not able to remove the post that directs you to another site that is now not the post I was so interested in, then please realize that it is no longer the post that I thought you might also be so interested in. Have a nice day. I have a house to clean up!!!




2 comments:
Wow. Your best date ever! that's awesome. And I LOVE weddings!
Good grief! Sounds like you guys have been through the wringer lately. Here's praying for smoother sailing!
Post a Comment